The Endurance Tilt Chair meets the needs of the eye care professional who demands the very best in comfort, style, functionality and durability. The footprint is small, yet offers a generous seat width to comfortably accommodate your patients. Armrests can be rotated upward for ease of access. The patient can be tilted backward and raised effortlessly. A large, positive locking headrest supports the patient when tilted. The industrial strength, Swiss designed linear actuator quietly and efficiently raises and lowers the chair, requiring no maintenance and presenting no risk of fluid leaks.
Color options are available to complement your practice.
Endurance Tilt Chair Features at-a-glance:
- Tilt range up to 45 degrees
- Smooth and easy tilt operation
- Full 360 degree rotation
- Large positive locking head rest
- Maintenance free linear actuator lift system
- Chair elevation control with the footswitch, from the stand console, or from the lower instrument arm.
- Durable, stainless steel kick plate
- Upholstered arms that rotate upward
- Durable, easy-to-clean upholstery
Additional color options to complement any practice.
All Fields are required unless noted otherwise.