Reichert is Refraction.
The Auto Phoroptor RS is a refraction system that provides the flexibility and accuracy you've always enjoyed with the manual Phoroptor. The instrument allows you to perform all known refraction functions, improve efficiency in your workflow and integrate your refraction system electronically with your practice.
The Auto Phoroptor RS is based on a proven design developed by Moeller Wedel, a division of Haag Streit, delivering excellence in automated refraction for more than 10 years.
- Perform a refraction while comfortably seated, and from a portable controller box with an 8" viewable color screen. Reduce the amount of back and neck stress experienced from refracting numerous patients day-in-day-out.
- Transition easily between plus and minus cylinder during the refraction process.
Fully integrate the Auto Phoroptor RS for automatic data import from various devices, such as a lensmeter, auto-refractor or patient data from your Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
- Flip between old and new prescriptions with the touch of a button.
- Incorporate the Auto Phoroptor RS into your current lane set-up. No need to purchase additional equipment.
- The sleek, compact and non-intimidating design allows for greater visibility of the patient, and their expressions during the examination. The ultra slim lens profile prevents the patient from experiencing tunnel vision.
- Prism lenses slide in manually, minimizing the width of the lens aperture.
- Adjust the horizontal right and left eye of the patient independently, and without changing the patient's prescription axis.
- Automatic convergence and transition to binocular measurement when the near point rod is lowered, and automatic removal of the ADD power when the near point rod is raised.
- Polarized lenses and Maddox cylinder are available, along with selectable default lens options for retinoscopy (+1.50 or +2.00).
All Fields are required unless noted otherwise.