The Topcon TRC-NW7SF Mark II combines mydriatic and non-mydriatic retinal imaging capabilities into one single system. The system is designed to perform a wide array of procedures. Its fundus imaging capabilities include color, red-free and fluorescein angiography.
Aimed at the comprehensive ophthalmologist, the NW7SF Mark II allows for high level imaging while being cost effective. Its simple, ergonomic controls make the system highly intuitive and easy to use. Network ready and capable of operating in the Synergy™ web-enabled environment, the TRC-NW7SF Mark II makes it easy to acquire and store clear, sharp images and share them with others.
- Intravenous fluorescein angiography capable.
- Non-mydriatic fundus camera (color only) minimizes operator dependency on pharmacologic application of mydriatic drugs. This decreases the time spent preparing for procedures and minimizes adverse events.
- All in one ergonomic, cost efficient unit.
- High quality imaging sensor vastly out performs lesser quality consumer grade systems.
- Quick, network ready, and easy to train and to learn.
- Low cost compared to the next level available system.
All Fields are required unless noted otherwise.